Hello Stranger


Hello! Stranger

Hi ! My faithful reader. Today, I will tell you my experience when I talked with a stranger who named Fauzan Widiarga. I named this conversation "Hello! Stranger" because I said "Hello!" when I met this stranger. So read this story until finish!

One day in the morning. I woke up earlier than usual because on that day I would go vacation to Maldives as a reward because I got the first rank in my school. I went to the airport at 06.30 am because the airplane would depart at 07.30 am. Finally after passed the tiring trip, I arrived at Maldives airport at 10.30 am.

In the Maldives airport, I met a pitiful people, because I am a kindhearted people so I asked him what was the problem.

Me : "Hello buddy ! You look so confused. What's happen ?"
Stranger : "I lost my backpack. My money and all my stuff is in there !"
Me : "Don't be panic. Let's find it together !"
Stranger : "Oh thank you very much. You are so kind."
Me : "Your welcome."

After a hour we searched the stranger's backpack but still couldn't find it, we went to the information booth.

Stranger : "Excuse me sir ! Did you see a green backpack ?"
Customer service : "A green backpack ? Did you mean this ?" (showing a light green backpack)
Stranger : "Yes ! That is mine. Thank you sir. By the way how could you get my backpack ?"
Customer service : "There was a man who accidentally brought your backpack."
Stranger : "Oh ! Thank you for keeping my backpack safe." 

At 1 PM
After the stranger got his backpack back, the stranger and me went to the coffee shop. The stranger treated me a cup of coffee as a thanks. In the coffee shop, we introduced each other.

Stranger : "We don't known each other yet. What is your name ?"
Me : "My name is Farros, and you ?"
Stranger : "My name is Fauzan. By the way we were in same aviation right ?"
Me : "Yes, you are right. Our airplane flight from Jakarta."
Stranger : "How old are you ?"
Me : "I am turning 19 years old next month. How about you ?
Stranger : "I am 17 years old." 
Me : "Where do you live ?"
Stranger : "I live at Jalan Katalina 3, Bandung. How about you ?"
Me : "I live at De Green Grande B7, Bandung. 
Stranger : "Oh ! You live in Bandung too. Can you speak sundanese ?"
Me : "Tiasa atuh urang sunda mah kudu tiasa nyarios sunda."
Stranger : "Leres, kudu ngalastarikeun budaya ti karuhun !"
Me : "By the way, why you went to Maldives ?"
Stranger : "I won a quiz at traveling magazine and I got a free ticket for 3 days holiday at Maldives. How about you ?"
Me : "I went to Maldives because the scenery in Maldives is very beautiful."
Stranger : "What is your favourite colour ?
Me : "My favourite colour is brown. How about you ?"
Stranger : "My favourite colour is light green that's why I bought this backpack."
Me : "I like green colour too because it can make you feel more relax."
Stranger : "Hmm, What time is it ?"
Me : "it's about 16.30 now. What's wrong ?"
Stranger : "I'm sorry, I have to leave you now. I need to check in at hotel before 18.00."
Me : "Oh okay. Nice to meet you."
Stranger : "Nice to meet you too."

So that is my story about my little conversation with a stranger. Thanks for reading my post !     















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LDKS

Losing My Phone