LDKS

Hi, my faithful reader ! In this post, I will tell you about my experience when I participate in LDKS. So, read this story until finish !

LDKS is an annual program for the 10th grade student. The aim of this program is to make 10th grade student more discipline, more responsibility, and more diligent. LDKS be held in Pussenif. LDKS take three days long from thursday, 21 September 2017 until saturday, 23 September 2017. 

Day 1
Thursday, 21 September 2017

We must arrive and gather in Pussenif at 06.30 am. After all student arrived, we were divided into several groups. Each group consists of about 30 people. I and all male student in my class are in the group B. After that, we all followed the opening ceremony. The opening ceremony ran smoothly. After opening ceremony finish, we moved to hall. In there, we were taught about civic education and several movement in military. Then at 12.00, we had lunch. We must eat quickly like the army do.

At the afternoon, we were got some materials by one of the armies in there. In the middle of this activity, ten by ten male students in my force were called by OSIS to get hair cut until almost bald. At 15.00, we prayed Ashar. Then, we go back to hall and got some materials again until 21.00. After that, we were directed to attend night ceremony. At 21.30, the night ceremony finish. We were allowed to sleep.

Day 2
Friday, 22 September 2017

At the midnight, suddenly we were awakened by the armies because there is emergency situation. But, when I went out from barrack, there is nothing emergency situation. The armies did that just to check our alertness. At 1.30, we went to mosque to pray Tahajud and Witir. At 2.00, we were allowed to sleep again until 04.30. At 04.30, we were directed to pray Subuh. After that, we did some morning gymnastics to refresh our body after sleep. At 06.00, we breakfast. Like usual, we must eat quickly. At 06.30, we attended the morning ceremony. At 07.00, we were directed to go to the field. in the field, we were taught everything about line of march. At 11.00, the male Islam students went to mosque to pray Jum'at. At 12.30, we continued learning about line of march until 17.30.

At 17.30, we went to TMP Cikutra to follow an activity named caraka malam. After arrived at TMP Cikutra, we were given a bit long break time to pray Magrib (for Islam student) and take a little rest. At 20.00, caraka malam was started. First, we were given an information. After that, we were divided into several groups. Each group consists three peoples. I was in the same group with Geva and Fahmi. Then, each group will enter TMP Cikutra complex to do some challenges. I was very afraid before I entered the TMP Cikutra complex. I was afraid because I thought I would see ghost like in the film. But when I entered the TMP Cikutra complex, I not saw ghost anymore. In the TMP Cikutra complex, we were given some challenges to train our bravery. At 03.00, caraka malam finish and we were directed to go back to the barrack. In the barrack, we slept until 04.30.

Day 3
Saturday, 23 September 2017

At 04.30, we were woken up by the army to pray Subuh at the mosque. Like usual, after pray Subuh, we did some morning gymnastics to refresh our body after sleep. At 06.00, we breakfast. I was very happy because the activity in this day is outbound. There were seven obstacles in this outbound, such as spider web, throwing knife, etc.

The outbound activity finish at 13.00. After that, we lunch. This was my last time to eat in Pussenif because I would go home at 15.30. Then, we attended the closing ceremony. At 15.00, the closing ceremony finish. I was given a certificate as a sign that I had finished LDKS activity. At 15.30, I went home.  

So, that is my story when I participate in LDKS. I hope you are entertained with this story ! 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Losing My Phone

The People Who Inspire Me