Aspiration Day 2019

Hi, my faithful reader ! What is your plan today? This time, I'm going to tell you about one of the event in SMAN 3 Bandung. This event is Aspiration Day : Amigdala. This event is a place where all of the students can speak their aspirations.

All of the students can write their aspiration on an aspiration board that placed near the entrance gate, so all of the people can see all of the students aspirations. All of the students aspirations will be brought to the headmaster, so that the school committee can take actions according to those aspirations.

In this event, there were also Mrs. Diah who came as a guest speaker. She told that this event is very great that all of the students can have access to speak their aspiration.

I think that's all from me. Don't forget to write your comment bellow! Thank you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LDKS

Losing My Phone